Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our first year went by so fast!

I can't believe we've been married for over a year and I still haven't gotten around to scrapbooking or facebooking or journaling or something!!! So many of my friends have these amazing blogs that keep memories and pictures all organized and I'll admit it... I'm completely jealous! This is going to be my attempt at keeping the world updated on all of our adventures. I guess we should start with a quick update up to our first anniversary :) I'm lazy so we'll just recap with a bunch of pictures. 


Of course, we made it to a couple of SUNS games... these fantastic seats were courtesy of our Uncle Jeff for the Suns season opener the day after Christmas!

We made it to a zillion Phoenix Coyotes hockey games!!! We LOVE them!!!
San Diego trip! Sea World, shopping and the beach.

We bought the cutest/smartest/friendliest puppy in the whole world and experienced the exciting world of potty training. haha

We took a couple of trips to Orlando, FL to visit Kelly and Michael. Our favorites were the character drawing class, Beauty and the Beast musical and the Tower of Terror

We became obsessed with tennis and even bought ourselves fancy raquets. We agree that the better equipment improved our game. 

Golf is probably our favorite lately. We watch the Big Break shows, root for Rory McIlroy/Rickie Fowler, and head over to the driving range on a regular basis. I can even drive the ball in the air now! Seriously, it's not as easy as it looks, people. 

We even tried an all day snowboarding trip to Sunrise mountain with Joel and Nathan. It was so much fun to escape the heat, but I don't know if either of us has ever been as sore/tired as that day. Ouch! 


I'm sure I'm missing a ton of stuff, but that covers some of the basics. We had such a great year with lots of visits with family, celebrating holidays, wonderful trips to the temple and learning to cook (poor  Kai...lots of "new recipe" nights). Wow this year went by so fast...I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment