Friday, January 18, 2013

Hangin' at Arrowhead Hospital!

Well, not to brag or something, but our little family is just full of rock stars. :)

Our ultrasound Thursday indicated preterm labor (due to cervix issues with me...still no change with the babies) so we've been hanging out at Arrowhead hospital for the last 2 days. 75 grams of Magnesium Sulfate, round the clock Penicillin, 2-3 bags of LR, and two more of those despicable steroid shots later and we're hopefully going to be ok to go home in about an hour! Not gonna lie though, I'm so tired and pretty dang smelly...eew. Kai has once again stepped up as a top candidate for husband of the year award  (what a stud!) and has been incredibly helpful. The babies are just kickin it and are doing a great job of behaving till we get to our goal of 28 weeks (next Wed.). And me? Well, I'm not quite at rock star status yet like the boys in my family, but I did experience 24 hours of contractions and haven't even cried yet. So this whole preterm labor situation just adds another goofy hurdle to getting to meet our boys. Complete bed rest from here on out should be a snap...lame, but a snap. That's what we're up to! Have a great/safe weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. hang in there chica! I am SO proud of you! Those little boys have he best momma ever

    ReplyDelete